Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lots of changes..

...well it's been a couple of hectic weeks.

I finally got a diagnosis on what was going on with me, since I have been feeling horrible for several months. Long story short I have been taking care of everyone else and not paying attention to my own needs...so now I have to make some life changes. Diabetes has established a residence in my body, but I am hopeful that exercise and eating habit changes will get me back to a point that I won't have to take medication anymore...among a few other things I found out..that changes will help.

Anyway..I updated my my computer and camera...., but it's been TOO COLD to experment with my new toys yet. DARN IT!

Girl Scouts are in full COOKIE Swing..so for the next four Saturdays I have 4 hour shifts to get rid of the cookies taking up part of my living room. I miss my favorites...but I can do this!

Good bye old me.....

No comments: