Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chewbacca Juice

Grandpa Randy
So we are sitting at the table last night, visiting with my father-in-law and we start discussing how medications are derivatives of plants. My daughter says but vitamins aren't plants, and we go on with the discussion of how plants have vitamins and these vitamins/nutrients are put into pill form called vitamins.

So Norm, my husband chimes in with the fact that some people used to/and still use tobacco products to put on bee stings. I confirmed that as a child my parents used to wet tobacco out of a cigarette to put on my stings and "pull the poison out". My husband says that his grandparents used chewing tobacco to do the same thing.

So my darling son chimes in and says "Chewbacca Juice?" I thought everyone was going to fall out of their chairs and choke on their spaghetti. Can you tell he loves "STARWARS" ?

May the force be with you all.

No comments: