Friday, June 20, 2008

Kids are out of school!

Where to start? We have had a wonderful first couple of weeks of summer break. The kids are getting a bit stircrazy, but we are managing. They will be starting a summer reading program in a week or so at our local library. Things are pretty relaxed right now and we are just enjoying being a family.

We will be going to King's Dominion again Wednesday, so I should have lots to share next week when I get a chance to edit pictures.

OH and my wonderful husband surprised me last weekend with the camera I have been asking for. I needed "better pictures" of course ...for my business, and he after some argument...."You aren't getting another camera.."....and he surprised me with it last Friday. I have been having some wonderful fun with it, and you are welcome to check out my business blog and take a peek at my photography.

I have some more pictures we took last night but I haven't downloaded and watermarked them yet for the web. Thanks for taking a peek into my little corner of the universe and reading my ramblings.....more updates soon!

No comments: