Thursday, June 5, 2008

WOW...Looks like,

....I have been neglecting my blog a little bit.

I have turned this into my personal blog, and left the scrap and business side to my other blog:©PAL Around Scraps 'N Photography.

I am not removing the old freebies from this site for now, maybe one day.

Since I am working full time trying to get my business going, I have been working on my site over there and kind of let this one slide a bit. Click on the link above to see my most recent photography journals....

I will get to scrapping and sharing over here again soon.

My mom just left yesterday after a two month visit, and today was the boys Fun Field Day at their school. Besides being about as hot as boiling water....I think they all had a wonderful time. (PS there are lots of photos over there)

No comments: