Saturday, November 10, 2007

My How Time Changes Things..

Left mouse click, twice on the pictures to enlarge.
First layout was of my little man about a year and a half old I think. He loved to play with sunglasses, and earned the nickname "door keeper". He was constantly opening shut doors and shutting open doors. This was one opportunity that I had to snap a picture as he was just so adorable.

These pictures were taken just this past week. My how my little man had grown. I couldn't be prouder of him. He is so curious, and questions things until he gets answers ...inquiring minds want to know. Sometimes he just blows me away with the knowledge he has about different things. He is all boy...give him a video game and he will toss the instructions and learn on his own. He still loves to sit and play with his action figures and make up his own stories about them. He loves transformers, power rangers, and just about anything Sci-Fi. He's certainly a boy after his father's heart as well. I just stand amazed. He is so patient, and kind, and so loving. My heart swells with pride as I see him matures. He's growing up way to quickly....but I am enjoying every moment of watching him accomplish something new, that he has been trying so hard to figure out...and watch his confidence grow.

No comments: