Tuesday, November 20, 2007

School Year 2007 Pictures


Ms. Breanna, is doing so well this year in school. She is her normal chatty self, and occasionally I get phone calls from her teacher...but I can't complain. She made ALL A's on her report card and one B. A far cry better than her old school, where she was always complaining. She has several little friends that she chats on the phone with regularly, and seems to be happily content with the change this school year.





Samuel, is still my source of wonder and laughter. You can't ever tell what is going to come out of his mouth. He loves all of the typical boy things: Power Rangers, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, and the list goes on. He seems to be adjusting well in school also. His grades are ranging in the A's & B's also. He seems very pleased with his teacher, and gets along well with his classmates. He was (one of) my "Student's Of The Month" for October. Samuel also got the privledge to honor his dad and I with a tribute in the school play for Veteran's Day. (I will post pics when I get a chance.) Both he and Breanna were in the play, but Samuel had a speaking part. "Since 1926, Veteran's Day has been celebrated on November 11th as a National Holiday to honor our U.S. Veterans."





Mr. Jadan was my other "Student Of The Month" for October. He loves school, doing his work, homework, and has been making lots of progress in kindergarten this year. I had the joy of volunteering in his class a couple of times this year so far and he really enjoyed me being there. He still askes me occasionally to volunteer in the classroom, however time/holidays/life hasn't given me much opportunity as of lately.



Mr. Jordan is my electronic nut. He loves Game Cube, Play Station, Computers, Computers, Computers....did I say Computers??? He also seems to be doing very well in school, and is progressing in kindergarten as well. He is, however, always happy to get home and do homework, and spend time with mom. He seems to be the more withdrawn of the children when it comes to school for the time being, but this is giving me the opportunity to help him with things. We are still working on handwriting, and reading together at home. He seems to really like the little take home books we get on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten, They are growing up so fast. You have some adorable kids there.