Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things to be Thankful for....Happy Thanksgiving

Well, first of all, let me wish everyone that comes and visits my blog a very happy, love filled Thanksgiving Holiday. May we all hold the things we have been blessed with close to our hearts, and not take them in vain. Most of all remember that our Heavenly Father gave his son, as the greatest gift we could ever receive. As we usher in the Christmas season...please remember the true meaning, and try not to let the "Bah Humbug" mentality take over.

I have been blessed, and gifted early this year. My husband knew how much I love scrapbooking, and started looking at the Black Friday Ads this morning. To my surprise he had been listening when I said I wanted a better quality camera to take my scrapping pictures with. I had a Kodak Easy Share 2.something megapixel camera. I have been using for several years now. He knows how much I love my children and documenting their accomplishments in life...so he found something on sale he thought I would like, and then checked the store's website to find out it was an everyday price. So sales aren't really sales sometimes...just a way to draw attention to some items.

He tells me he is going to the store, and comes back home with not the camera he was looking at but this little baby below: (mouse click 2X's for a better view)



EASYSHARE Z712 IS Zoom Digital Camera
Superior performance. Superb picture quality.
12X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Optical Zoom Lens
Optical image stabilization
7.1 megapixels
Best-in-class* click-to-capture speed (0.26 sec.)
High ISO mode
KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology
KODAK Color Science Chip
High resolution 2.5 in. (6.4 cm) color display



Can I say, this camera is amazing...the photo's are so clear. YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE DOG'S NOSE PRINTS ON THE GLASS DOOR....LOL. Here are a couple of pictures taken with it tonight. Looks like early evening huh? I am totally amazed and in love with this camera. My next hope is to get the picture printer to go with it...maybe for my birthday...LOL.



Norm put some of our Christmas lights out last weekend and today since it is supposed to be raining, wet, and cold tomorrow. Our tradition is to put the Tree up, and our decorations out, while the Thanksgiving meal is being prepared...(and it keeps the kids out from under my feet usually...LOL)




Here is something for us to be thankful for. The year's last smile of color, before the winter cold sets in. Thank you Rina for sharing this and a few other pictures with me of your yard. When I seen them I was not only in awe...but instantly thought these will come in handy for a "SCRAP!"

This is another layout I "Re-Scrapped" this week from a page in Breanna's Baby Book. I will get them all scanned and redone one day.

Thank you all for taking a peek in my little corner of the universe and may your holidays all be filled with love, laughter, and good health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Love the camera. The pictures came out really great. Take care.