Saturday, May 24, 2008

CT's Beware

Personally I think it's a little childish, but so be it...I don't need the drama.

I was recently a CT for ScrapitSassy.com, and thought I would warn other's about my situation. As a CT (Creative Team member), the site provides you a kit and you provide them with "layouts" for them to use to promote their site/scrap kits.

I used the kits I was provided to scrap my personal photo's, and linked my layouts back to ScrapItSassy.com. I have a photography business as well, and when I put the layout on my site to promote my PHOTOGRAPHY...and LINKED it back, and put available for purchase @ scrapitsassy.com....a certain designer got her panties in a knot and said I was promoting my site with her kit. (***Scratching head...I don't think I understand this one***)

Anyhow...queenbrat designs (the name fits huh?)"my kit page" is now removed (as well as all links to their site on my blogs)and I no longer wish to have an affiliation with the designer or the site.

It seems to me that they wanted to use my site to promote their business, and because I didn't plaster their name all over my blog, they got bent, oh WELL! Disclaimers are posted, on my blogs! The "SCRAPS" in ©PAL Around Scraps N Photography refer to "MY FREEBIE QUOTES" WHICH ARE AVAILABLE ON MY BLOGS WILL CONTINUE TO GO ON, not the kits used to scrap with.....

I just wanted to say....Scrappers BEWARE!!!!

..they sure don't have a problem running ads though my YAHOO SCRAPBOOK GROUP....GO FIGURE. Anyhow back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: