Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Breanna and Samuel, 9 Years old

This week was so nice it's so hard to believe that we are back in jeans and sweaters for Breanna and Samuel's Birthday. This time last year it was hotter than the gates of hell outside, and we were begging to get in the pool. Here are a few layouts I did with some pictures taken while we were all having some fun in the poolthis past week (05/07/08) We had Breezy and Sammy's Birthday celebration on Saturday and here are a couple of layouts I have done so far. The first one is Aunt Jamie, playing with the gifts she got Breanna for her birthday. Watch out Hillary Duff and Hannah Montana! This is one of Jordan, bless his heart. All the kids were out playing on the trampoline, when it was time to sing "Happy Birthday". We called them all over and Jordan was insistant that he wanted to put his shoes on before coming over to sing. He was quite upset when we sang without him. Unfortunately, the candles were lit and melting on the cake and we couldn't wait. Uncle Stan and I were able to get him over for cake, and then all was fine for the rest of the evening. I think the adults had as much fun if not more fun than the kids Saturday. There was MUCH MUCH MUCH Cake smearing going on(Scrap pages to come)...Here are a couple of videos we shot in the meanwhile...see for yourself! First picture is of me. Jamie smeared Breanna and Samuel with cake icing, then decided since I gave birth to them I should have some as well. No video on this one but I cornered her on my patio between the pond and deck so she had a choice to go in the pond or get smeared....and well you can see what happened...LOL!
First video...after we were all cleaned up, Jamie plotted on Stan and although I knew what was going to happen...I smeared Stan, and then the chase began... Stan smears me..I smear the boys...Stan smears Jamie...then Jamie smears Norm...then (not on video)...but Norm smears Jamie's hair with Easy Cheese....all the while kids are laughing and getting in on the smearing.







No comments: