Monday, May 5, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness, Think Pink & Lakewood Park

Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers. I am happy to announce that the lump they found when I went to the doctor for my annual exam, came back clear today. Honestly, those people that say having a mammogram is horrid, DO NOT know what they are talking about. It can be uncomfortable for a few seconds, but over all it is well worth getting "Smooshed like a pancake"! If you are at the age where you need to start getting mammograms....Just DO IT! There is nothing like the peace of mind....Think Pink, and Get Smooshed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I used Scrapgirls Monthly Club kit for this layout. My children love going to the park, to explore and discover new things. This layout is of Samuel, he had a blast watching the turtles, skipping rocks, and exploring.

No comments: