Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back to School, September




I managed to get this picture done and will be scrapping the rest of them pictures for their scrapbook. For now though here is a glimpse into their first day of school.


Well times seems to be slipping by, and I haven't updated in a few days...so here goes.


The kids are back in school, and doing wonderfully. I took them to the meet and greet and they were all excited to meet their new teachers and see the new school they would be attending.


Thing are kind of different this year as Jordan and Jadan only have half day kindergarten. So they all leave at the same time in the morning but the boys get home about lunchtime. Breanna and Samuel don't get home until about three.


The weather is starting to cool off and I guess we will be closing down the pool before long.


Samuel came up to me today and said, "Only five more weeks until Halloween", and I was like ...WHAT???


They are all growing up so fast and I am loving every minute of it, except the fact that they are getting so big....


No comments: