Friday, September 28, 2007

This is the kids making their Jack-O-Lanterns, just before Halloween in 2005. They made a trip to the local pumpkin patch and each picked out their own pumpkin. They had lots of fun digging them out and eating pumpkin seeds afterwards. This was also in the house that we moved out of last fall.

These were pictures we took in our back yard in the Fall of 2006, in our new home. They loved playing in the leaves, and I was inspired to snap a few pictures while they were all having a good time.


This one was a scrap challenge called, "All About Me". Yep that's my baby picture from the hospital when I was a day old, and the bottom one was of me, about this time last year (Fall 2006). It has a bunch of facts about the year I was born, like: The President, Vice President, The Price of different things like milk, eggs, etc. I am finally getting something done with regards to scrapbooking.


I recently found a web site on digital scrapbooking (ScrapGirls.com) and have become a digital scrapbooking junkie.
These are some of the layouts I just completed in the last couple of days. Thanks for sharing with me, and there will be more to come.

No comments: