Sunday, October 7, 2007




Breanna has beautiful blue eye's, just like her father. They are the windows to her soul. Looking into those eyes you can see the amazement, wonder, joy, and hopes for the future.


Not sure why this looks so distorted on the web, but for some reason it does. The quote says: "Window's to the Soul..." Live life to the fullest. Love with all your heart. Laugh often, and share your smile. You hold the key to the future.







This I created as a Challenge from Scrapgirls.com, using both B&W, and Sepia tones in a layout.





I couldn't resist this quick page I snagged on the web. It fit the pictures of Jordan and Jadan so well. My funny little guys were just adorable in these pictures, sorry I am a little biased.





Another quick page snagged on the web. This is my dog, Harley. He is just so darn cute!





Every Saturday we get together with our friends and usually cook out, swim in the summer and/or hang out together. I snapped this picture of the kids with some of the Halloween Decorations, that they couldn't wait to put out.





This was snapped back in the summer, on one of the rare occasions that Jadan fell asleep in my lap. At the age of five he's a big boy and loves to snuggle, but rarely falls asleep in my lap anymore...so this was a welcomed moment that I was able to capture on the camera and cherish.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

It's me, Lauren! Great stuff you have here! :-)
I've found that .jpgs, for whatever reason, sometimes look pixely on blogger. I always use .png for my blog and it seems to work. Didn't want to mention this in the group as I felt it might seem as if I was trying to advertise (I'm not! lol), but...Amy and I have started giving away scrap freebies on our business blog. It's at http://polkadotplum.blogspot.com - Feel free to grab anything you'd like!
I'm going to add your blog to my blogroll.
Have a great day! :-)

Priscilla's Profile said...

THANKS for the info Lauren....

Priscilla