Saturday, October 13, 2007

This Week's Scrap Challenges

Happenings: This week Jadan lost his second tooth.
Click on the graphics to view larger


My children were playing hide-and-seek and Jadan hid in the closet. They searched the house over to find him, finally after a bit they told us they couldn't find him. We started looking, and calling him....and he was no where to be found...."GONE". We were scared to death, that he might have slipped out of the house and walked down the street, so we went searching. We searched, the house, the yard, everywhere we could think of....

He was no where to be found, until my daughter went to her closet to get her shoes...and there he was, under some blankets in the closet fast asleep. Age: 2 years

"Children sleep in the funniest places!"






This is my grandmother. She passed away kind of suddenly when I was seventeen. She was one of the best people I have ever met. She inspired me to be a "girl" after God's Heart, and to always take things in stride. She was constantly caring for her family: cooking, cleaning, mending, "being the glue that held things together". I have inherited those traits, and am thankful to have had her in my life.

This is a rather old picture that I touched up in Print Shop Pro. I am not sure how old she was in this picture, but I can certainly see my daughter in her features.

My Grandmother, my friend....You are loved, and missed.



No comments: