Saturday, October 13, 2007

Best Friends




You hear the old cliche's : Two Peas in a Pod, Friends Are Relatives That You Pick."

Well, I have been gifted with such a friend. My best friend's name is Jamie. I met her while our husbands were Navy Recruiters. She and I have had so many life experiences that are alike, we sometimes swear we were twins seperated somehow by time at birth.

The funny part is she can finish my sentances, and most of the time knows what I am thinking. We are a constant source of laughter, and sometimes tears, fun and never mischevious (We are innocent until proven guilty.) But best of all I recently just moved across the river from her. We get together just about every weekend and have dinner, play cards, swim...or whatever else we find amusing.

She has two boys(Joey & Nick), and a husband named Stan. I was fortunate enough to be there when she gave birth to Nick, and I am his Aunt "Ella".

Jamie, I hope you know how much you mean to me...I love ya, doll.

No comments: