Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday/Anniversary Scrap Girls

This has been a long weekend! My favorite Scrapbooking site had it's THIRD Birthday/Anniversary celebration. They gave us many challenges, and I was able to complete a few of them. I still have a bunch that I am challenging myself to catch up on as the week passes and I have time. They partied from 10AM until MIDNIGHT Friday and Saturday Night. Lots of fun was had by all. Many online games were played and prizes given. I wasn't one of the lucky winners, but I sure did get some inspiration for some layouts....as follows:

Random Challenge Layout - Mess or Masterpiece
Half the fun of this challenge is seeing what supplies you would end up using. It’s a surprise to everyone to see how you can make it work. In this scrap we were challenged to open our folders and count the files and use certain files to make a layout. I was lucky mine fit together pretty well.

Ingredients for this layout: Paper - #13 (Halloween Black)/Embellishments - #23,#33,#43(Brads, Staples, Wanted Poster)/Alpha - #3 (Moody Blues)/Photo -#53 (My son Samuel)





Round Robin Challenge
For this layout, again we were given certain ingredients to use and this is how mine came together.


Ingredients for this layout: Paper - Patterned, Green & Plain paper Gold / Embellishment: Buttons, Flowers/Font: Script, Grungy/Brush: Swirls/Three Photo's




Ice Cream Sundae Scrap
For this scrap we were given Ice Cream Sundae Ingredients, and we had to choose how we built our sundae. Well each item we chose for our sundae, went with an ingredient for our layouts. I can't remember now what all I chose, but here is what I come up with.

No comments: