Tuesday, October 23, 2007

You & Me



Every once in awhile it is great to sit and look back at the past and acknowledge your accomplishments, and those who helped you get there.

Today a simple scrap challenge helped me do just that. We were challenged to just use one very simple graphic called "You and Me." (see above)...I thought about it and started going through my wedding pics and found the perfect picture to use. As I sat and scrapped, I realized that a lifetime has pretty much passed since then.

I can recall the butterflies of new love, and how the first kiss just left me giddy. Almost twenty years later, here I sit and still smile when I think about the beginning, the past, the current, and the future of sharing my life with someone who loves me. Maybe his love is not always the way I want it to be....but he sure does seem to always help me see the brighter side of life.

Marriage - Take a little. Give a lot, and compromise as much as possible.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love all your scraps. You are inspiring me to get back to digiscrapping. I have been missing it terribly!

Priscilla's Profile said...

LOL...Steph...I look forward to seeing your creations soon....I can't get enough of it myself...need some freebie stuff let me know.