Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ninteen Years and Counting...

I have been married to the same man for nineteen years. Who would have ever thought, we would stay together? Not many people, gave us credit for sticking it out and staying together.

Norm and I met in high school. We were high school sweethearts from the time I was a freshman. We of course broke up and stayed friends off and on, but in the end we fell in love and have been together every since.

Over the years, I have heard : "How do you do it?" To be honest, we have had our ups and downs, but what marriage doesn't? I think there were times when we both thought it would fall apart, but with a lot of give and take...it all worked out. Being a military family has had it's burdens, but I am happy to say we are still together, and our love has grown steady, and strong.

I sometimes don't give him enough credit for things, but he is my world, and has graced me with the most precious gifts...our children, and a love that goes beyond understanding. He is the most awesome father,I could ever ask for. I am very proud of our family, and most of all the love we all have for one another.

Norm, I love you...and I look forward to the rest of our lives together. May the roads we travel be less bumpy, full of happiness, and continued joy.


Love Always, Priscilla

No comments: