Saturday, December 22, 2007

Guess Who Turned SIX!




Goodness how time seems to fly when you are having fun. It seems like just yesterday I was laying in the hospital, scared out of my mind since my little guys decided to come two months early. FORTY HOURS OF LABOR, and then a C-Section. My you can't tell they were 3.8 lbs and 3.14 lbs now.

We had a wonderful time for their birthday. We went with the "Pirates of the Carribean" theme and they had a blast. We had pizza for dinner, then they did a treasure hunt, and pin the flag on the ship. Jadan made out with the gifts too, I had a whole livingroom floor full of Thomas the Tank Train set, and of course Samuel jumped on the opportunity to help Jordan learn his new video game.
We got the biggest laugh out of Jadan, and I just have to share. We were trying to put his train set together, and he kept on talking about "destructions"....I was like what is he talking about...and he reaches over and grabs the "instructions" and says here is the "destructions"....we couldn't help but laugh.

This is my challenge for Scrap Girl's Twelve Days of Christmas Contest- Task six. I call it "The Meaning of Christmas". Wish me luck...

Scrap Girls 12/20 - Thursday Challenge for Journaling I have used a couple of these photo's before....so it's a rescrap. The Poem is "An Angel Left Her Wings." by: Tina M. Marascia.



Scrap Girl Challenge - Smiles, I can't resist the smiles on Jordan's face in these pictures, I turned the one on the bottom to a sketch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved reading the stories. Wishing you and all your family a Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Sue