Sunday, December 16, 2007

I have been busy, but am taking a moment to update my blog a bit. Adding several new scrap pages. I just finished the first two scraps today for a "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge @ Scrap Girls, December 2007 Contest...wish me luck.

As usual, Double click on the pictures a couple of times, for a better view.

Norm and I Christmas 1999

This is number 2 of my submissions for the contest. This one is called "I believe in Santa." I snapped these pictures of Norm and Jordan last night while Jordan was giving daddy some love, and watching TV.



This is another contest entry for "Inspirational holiday songs". I chose "Frosty the Snowman," since I had several pictures of Jadan from his Christmas program to use.(Video located below)




This is one of Jordan's pictures from his Christmas program. It was made for SG's Frame Challenge.




I was just playing around and wanted to do something a little different, so I made oval pictures, instead of the typical square/rectangle pictures I scrap. These pictures were taken the day Breanna and Samuel came home from the hospital, and exactly one year later after their first birthday party. They still love to curl up on the couch with Norm or I and snuggle. I was going through some pictures the other night and found the pictures of their first birthday party. Stay tuned, when I get a chance to scan them....you will probably be seeing more layouts, of that special day.




This these next couple of layouts I did of Breanna. She wasn't feeling well for a few days before, and decided to try to snap her out of her little funk she was in...it worked - I did a small photo shoot of her a couple of weeks ago with her teddy bears. I can't remember which challenges I did this for at the moment, but here they are.




(I am not too sure how much I like this one, I was trying to get away from the typical pink that seem to be the majority of her layouts.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have done some great pages!!! Each one is beautiful!!! Kathy