Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm finally back

...not much to post, will try to get around to putting some new stuff up in the next few days...

My computer's DVD-Rom quit ejecting last week, and when Norm carried it in to the Geek Squad...they said the hard drive was going bad and so I basically got a NEW COMPUTER....they boosted my HD up to 320 Gigs....replaced my DVD with a 20X, and it's running so much better!!!

Tonight was the boys, Kindergarten Christmas Program. Jadan is the one on the lower left with no sun glasses and clapping for most of the beginning of the song. Jordan is the one on the next row up to the right with orange star sunglasses, and his hands out in front of him.

I was able to catch a couple of songs on video with my new camera....Heehee....Here they are take a peek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! They all look soooooooo adorable!! They also look as if they had a ton of fun singing! I sure miss those days. Ashley was in tons of Christmas plays, musicals, etc. at school and church when she was that age. Enjoy those lil' ones of yours. I know you do! Thanks for sharing!