Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone visiting my post a Merry Christmas, and happy holiday season. Stay safe, much laughter, and make memories that will last a lifetime.

My son made it home from Gulfport, MS today for a few days. I will be off enjoying my time with him for the next few days. Please keep him in your prayers, as he will be shipping off to Kuwait in a couple of months as a SeaBee for the US Navy. It will be the end of 2008 before he gets back home. I am at peace with this, knowing his heart is where it should be...although we will miss him and we are hopeful that this year will pass quickly.

I will be adding pictures and layouts probably next week.

I have added some links to my favorite scrap sites under sites of interest....feel free to click and take a look around and snag some goodies, should you wish. These girls work very hard, so please give credit where it is due and leave a Thank you, should you download any of their work.

Merry Christmas, Priscilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, darlin'! I love you all! Your blog is awesome!
Jamie

Unknown said...

I'm glad your son made it home for Christmas!!!

I hope it was wonderful for you and the whole family.

Your son will be in my prayers. I hope 2008 is a quick and uneventful year for you!!!!