Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Where did 2007 go? Here we are already into the end of the first week of 2008, gee that seems odd to say.



We had a wonderful holiday full of children, laughter, and holiday cheer. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I guess I just love showering my kids with presents and watching the look on their faces when they get something they have really been wanting awhile.


Below you will find Samuel opening his Shrek the Third Video game on Christmas Eve/Eve as my kids call it (12/23). He was just beside himself when he got that...little did he know on Christmas Eve when they open their gifts that he would get the Thrillville game he wanted as well. I have video of that I will have to upload at some point. So here is my Scrap Girls Challenge for the 12 Days of Christmas - Task 10 (Ten letter title) scrap page.



Following up on more pictures of Jordan and Jadan's Birthday. Another Scrap Girls Challenge, Scrap holiday pictures without using holiday kits. (Example: Christmas, don't use Christmas paper; Birthday, don't use a birthday kit.) So instead of the traditional Birthday layout with cake and balloons I chose to go with their theme "Pirates of the Carribean", and used a Pirates Themed Kit for their layout.






This is my final layout done in 2007, and my most challenging, so far.



Details:
Task 12 – Dec 28, Create a new layout that uses a TOTAL of 12 different items (i.e. 3 photos, 2 papers, 1 alpha, 1 brush and 5 embellishments for a total of 12).
I did it!!! I Conquered the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge, and the TREE OF DOOM...ooh sorry the Christmas Tree Scavenger hunt, I also found ALL of the stars in the Stars Scavenger hunt on Scrap girls. Anyone from Scrap Girls reading this will know what I mean when I say I am WHOOPED!!!






I pray and hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and are having a blessed New Year so far.
Yes, I have New Years Pictures to add, I have just been so busy as of lately, I haven't had much time to scrap, be on my blog, or get things done.



Congrats to my Best Friend, and Partner in Crime, Jamie.... Last Sunday she became the proud beaming Aunt of Ms. Kelly Payton Dixon. I will be adding pictures of Kelly and my layout work on her when I get my camera back from repair.


(P.S. to Jamie....I haven't posted your pictures yet, but I did get your blog link added to mine...LOL, will pando pics shortly.)



Yep we had a small mishap on New Years Eve and my new camera had to be sent in for repairs...Will hopefully have it back in 7 to 10 days.
Well I am off to do laundry, unload the dishwasher, and feed the little monsters...I mean boys.

No comments: