Sunday, January 6, 2008

No one is safe, when I have a camera...

Here is another challenge from Scrap Girls. Our challenge today was to use a can of Tomato Soup and come up with something creative.....SO, I took a picture I snapped of Norm at Christmas Lunch and decided, it was the best picture to use, and hey I hadn't scrapped it yet...LOL.


The Word Art Reads:


F is for Familiar...there's no place like home;
A is for Always welcome, no matter how far you roam;
M is for Memories, more cherished each passing day;
I is for Inspiration given along the way;
L is for Love you feel each time you get together;
Y is for Years to come, for family lasts forever.


***Remember to double click on the pictures for a larger view***

1 comment:

Jamie said...

No one is safe, indeed. You and camera is scary combo. Never know what you're gonna sneak and scrap. Aye yi yi. LOL!