Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boy it's been a long weekend. The kids were out on Friday and again on Monday, and Monday just seemed to drag by. I enjoy my free time and the peace and quiet...and I was missing that. Today (Tuesday) was refreshing!


I got a couple of layouts done in the last couple of days..so here they are:


The most recent one is of Jordan. This one goes from birth to six years old. The pictures were taken at different intervals. The Upper Left of course was before he came home from the hospital, the second one from the top is at six months old, the Third one is just after Norm left on his deployment to the Gulf, The Fourth one was of him painting his Father's Day Plate during his WestPac Cruise. And the last one is his school picture this year. He is truly my miracle baby, two months early and only 3.14 pounds at birth...now to a thriving SIX year old....where has the time gone. They grow up right before your eyes and when you look back, it so hard to know where all the time went. Cherish the moments...





This was my Monday's Challenge: Theme - Favorite song. I chose "My Baby Girl" (artist: Tim McGraw). This is a color picture of Breanna that I turned into sepia tones then threw it in the layout. It is a picture of her at about six months old as well. She and her daddy love Gummy Bears....imagine my surprise when at six months, while teething on gummy bears, she stuck it on her forehead and got the biggest laugh. I can still hear that silly little laugh in the back of my memory. Kids are amazing!





The Picture...LOL


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute layouts! I need a music thinger now too, ya know! LOL! I love that pic of Bre with the gummy bear. That has always cracked me up.

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

I just went through your layouts - they are so great! You've gotten so many done too. I really have to consider doing digital layouts, you've got me inspired!