Saturday, January 19, 2008

Revamping the blog...I am making some slight tweeks here and there, and it's starting to look more personalized, the way I like it...LOL.

These are a few pictures I snapped of the boys (Breanna's is below) one morning when they were waiting for the bus to come. The kids love to get outside first thing in the morning and run around, explore what sticks have fallen out of the trees, what the squirrels are up to...and just get rid of that last burst of energy they may have from any sugar high's they may have got from breakfast. I would rather them do that then get on the bus and to school and be bouncing off the walls...LOL.

The boys were all playing around the tree next to our driveway and I thought what a perfect photo op, since I hadn't gotten around to doing any "fall" pictures. Various things have kept me from getting their "pile of leaves" pictures...either it was too early and we had no leaves yet, it was too cold, rainy, or what ever reason...so here they are. Jordan was being funny and playing a reigndeer with twigs...I couldn't resist.



No comments: