Monday, January 14, 2008

Re-Scrapping

This week I have been reaching back into my collection of unscrapped photo's and pages I want to rescrap and doing layouts. Scrap Girls has had some great challenges, that has helped me a bunch.


This is a picture taken of Breanna while Norm was gone on his last deployment (WestPac) at one of the Easter gatherings. I love the colors of this picture, and my girl (yes, I am modest)is just beautiful. This is one of those pictures I have been waiting to scrap for awhile, but just hadn't decided what I wanted to do with it. I have some of the boys I will eventually get to as well.





This is a rescrap of some pictures taken of Breanna and Samuel on Christmas Morning 2003. The boys, I believe were still tucked in their beds..and they just couldn't wait to open presents. We hadn't had a good snow since 2001, and were/are always asking for snow..so I added that on the page.




The end of the year is always been a highlight in our home. We decorate, cook, spend time with the children and friends, and it's just my favorite time of the year. This year, like we usually do, we had our friends over to usher in the New Year. We had a wonderful time, and many funnies to look back at in pictures. This layout only has a few of those pictures...the incriminating one's were left out to protect the "not so innocent"......(laughing at Jamie). Anyhow....Thanks for looking and remember to double click on the pictures to enlarge for a better view

No comments: