Monday, January 14, 2008

"Crappy Ham"

Well last evening Norm had duty, and I was going to make hot ham and cheese sandwiches (we have a sandwich machine that heats it up and makes triangle pockets)for the kids, and homemade french fries....both favorites of theirs....and when I went to get the ham, it was gone. Norm had finished it off on a sandwich he carried to work with him. I made dinner (we used turkey instead) and they were all happy....now on to what happened this afternoon.

Jadan: "Dad, we had homemade frenchfries last night."
Norm: "You did?"
Jadan: "Yep we did, mom was going to make hot ham and cheese sandwiches, but all the ham was gone."
Norm: "Yep, I took it to work on a sandwich. That ham wasn't very good, I won't buy the generic store brand anymore."
Jadan: "Well I liked it...it was good for me."
Norm: "Well buddy I am glad you liked it but it was crappy ham."
Jadan: "You mean I ate crappy ham?"

We had a good laugh, including Jadan: "Dad, don't buy crappy ham anymore."

No comments: