Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well there is a little lull in my posting as of recently. I am still waiting for my camera to get back...but I have been assured all the issues have been worked out between the repair place and Kodak, and I should have it home in a week or so.

Below is a layout I did of Breanna, and as the journaling says, I snapped this picture while they were waiting for the bus the first cold morning. I was just looking for a reason to use the new camera...and I found it...LOL.



The kids are all doing wonderfully in school. Norm took the Chief's test today, and back to work in full swing. I am hanging in there as always...some ask me what that's supposed to mean and I just say...well I am happily content, with my family.
I am always looking for something to come up, and see what path that takes us down..but for the most part, all is well.

Breanna and Samuel had a field trip to the Planetarium today, and want to go back and watch the evening program...so I am off to get dinner done, and see what kind of mood Norm is in when he gets home....I called him and he said "we will see"...lol, which translates into I am busy and don't know what time I will be home...but depends on traffic and what kind of mood I am in when I get home...MEN!

Off to get dinner done, and supervise the kids on the computers....until next time, thanks for looking into my little corner of the universe.

No comments: