Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Seventh Birthday Jordan and Jadan

This time several years ago, I was finally in some relief. After five days in the hospital, FORTY hours of labor, and finally a C-Section...my boys were in the world and even though two months early...they were healthy. I can't believe another year has passed, and all the changes that have taken place for our entire family (but that's another post all together).


Today we celebrated their birthday party, with the typical pizza and cake. This year I made their cake, very simple box cake, but they loved it just the same. In all the quick change, since they wanted their presents all day and we made them wait for evening to get here, so that everyone invited would have a chance to get here....yet another story all of it's own....we finally started their party at 4pm. They wolfed down pizza, and cake, then before I knew it they were ripping into their presents...I didn't get many pictures.


We had a great time and below you will find some of the pictures of my sweet little(cough) angels.


Jordan's Pizza Face




Jadan's Pizza Face

Blowing out the candle

Jordan's Cake Face

Jadan's Cake Face




No comments: