Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and hope that all of you were surrounded by loved ones and made memories that will last a lifetime.

We had a nice Christmas this year. Most of the focus was on the children. I got to see my oldest Marcus, he came up for the holidays and spoiled the children with a Wii. Needless to say I haven't seen much of my children since...they are loving all the games and accessories we got them.

Norm bought me flowers and I couldn't ask for a better present then to finally have my home the majority of the way unpacked. The yard is another story. Most stuff is stored in hopefully dry conditions. We have had so much rain, the yard is still a muddy mess. I am looking to the weather this week, according to weather channel tonight is supposed to be the last of the rain for an entire week (YAY!)

No comments: