Saturday, April 5, 2008

April is here & Spring has Sprung!

Mr. Jordan is featured on this month's April Calendar, Template by Simply Sarah, her link can be found on the right. This another one of the calendar pages I made for family for Christmas.



I am still playing catch up on scrapping my most recent pictures..lol. So here is one I call: Dog vs. Egg - DOG WINS! My little buddy is the funniest thing. We were out hiding eggs for the kids and he decided to go Easter Egg hunting also. He managed to get not one but TWO eggs, and their contents before the hunt was over, he's such a smartie pants.

Kit: Kay Miller Designs - "Paws", and a few other odds and ends that I had collected over time.



These pictures were taken last night while we were outside enjoying the last few minutes of the warm day. I can't wait for it to warm up just a bit more, so we can get outside more often.

Word art is by ElegantWordArtbyBethany, link found on the right.



I never thought I would find myself doing a Sponge Bob layout, but this was one of my favorite pictures of the kids from our trip to Kings Dominion, and I was inspired to take it out of the big layout and do a special page for them. Jadan loves Sponge Bob for some strange reason....and he just loved the page, so it was worth my work I suppose.



Well after much anticipation, my mom finally came back yesterday morning for a visit. She is supposed to be here a month, so I hope to snap plenty of pictures of her with the kids, which I haven't done a lot of in the past. I realized when I was going through their books over the last few weeks that there weren't many of her, so I am making an effort to add some "grandparent" pictures. She's the one grandparent that they spend plenty of time with, and they love her dearly. I want them to always remember the fun that they share.

Word art is by ElegantWordArtbyBethany, link found on the right.
Kit: Digital Anemonia - "Spring Swirled" (digitalanemona.blogspot.com)



I have been so busy this past week with everyone finally back in school from spring break, that I haven't updated my blog. This week I have just been scrapping on my own, instead of doing Scrap Girl Challenges...I just needed a break from my routine, and Spring seems to be inspiring me to do just that.

With making freebies and such for the blog, and beginning to design a kit, among some freelance work I have been working on...my mom finally came back for a visit, and my computer time has just been limited.

No comments: