Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday .....TO ME!

Well my birthday is Wednesday, so I got a nice surprise on Friday when I went over to my sister's house. She and her husband threw me a surprise party. We had a nice time and I got several nice gifts. She made me dinner, and there was of course cake to follow. I got the biggest kick out of my nephew. It was cake time, and his dad was cutting cake, and we were all discussing quietly how it was going to be evening soon and that he didn't need a "Sugar high". As they were giving him cake, a small piece, he hops up to the table and says ..."That's not my piece." I about peed my pants laughing at him. I will scrap pictures of that soon. I have had a wonderful weekend, as they came over again last night and we all played hide and seek outside with the kids, until all the adults got hurt...except me..LOL. Jamie, Stan...I hope you are all better.




My Children's Spring Pictures

No comments: