Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forget the dog, Be aware of the kids

ScrapGirls.com Challenge: Laughter is the best medicine.
Samuel was about almost three in this picture, and Norm was sitting on the couch holding Jadan. I think the picture and journaling says it all. Click the picture to see a larger version.

Word art by: Elegant WordArt (by Bethany)



This is several pictures of my stepdad and Samuel, when he was little. Again the word art says it all. Word art by: Elegant WordArt (by Bethany), Thanks hun, I love your work.

2 comments:

magicmaker said...

Hi! Hun, I read your comment at 4shared, just for you I'll extend the paper and element download of Pooh and company until Saturday. just click the paper and elements, don't mind the links that says that they are no longer available. fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com

Kaklei Designs said...

Hi there, I folloed your blog from Digital scrapbooking designers and I love hat you do, you are a great scrapper, are u a designer too?
I am looking for great scrappers no to join my CT, i ould love to have you on board,let me kno, hugs,Karen