Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I want to share my birthday with all of you, who visit my blog and thank you all for your wonderful comments. Below is my first kit I have designed, I hope that you will enjoy it. SNAG it now while you can as it will be offered for a limited time, then it will be removed and my hopes someday will be added to a store for purchase.



If you download my word art or kit and use it in a layout, send me a list of the credits (what files you used to make the layout.), attach the layout, and I feature your layout on the blog. Email me at: priscillaleggett@gmail.com

I have also created a Digital Scrap book group on Yahoo groups, feel free to apply and join if you have an interest in freebies, and digital scrapbooking, to apply to Scraptacular Digital Scrapbooking click here: Scraptacular Digital Creations

When you download your file, it will not have my logo in the background. Please give credit where credit is due, leave a comment - here on the blog or on 4shared, and last but not least...it's for personal use only. If shared it for free, you should never make profit from my work. Please look over my TOU, and do not download/forward the graphic to other groups, but feel free to share the link to my blog so that others may enjoy the freebie as well. You of course are welcome to recolor as necessary to fit your personal layout.

**LINK HAS NOW EXPIRED**


1 comment:

mkikine said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe kit.


http://www.au-soleil-de-kikine.com/

(France)