Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 9 - 15, 2008 - week in Review

3/15/08, Challenge: Scrap Girls.com - Color Challenge, Purple & Green



(Picture March 13th) Norm had duty one day this week and since I was sick, me and the kids crashed out in the living room watching TV. Jadan was on the couch next to me when he informed me that he had a loose tooth. I looked and sure enough it was hanging by just a tiny piece of skin. I told him he should go pull it, and out it popped. I love the "two front teeth" smile he gives me now and it's funny how they speak differently when just those two teeth are missing. He is proudly asking the Easter Bunny to bring his two front teeth for Easter, somehow I don't think he's going to get that wish that quickly...but it was fun doing a layout to remember this.

3/12/08, Challenge: Scrap Girls.com - Freebie Challenge use the worn seal brush "On this date"



I have been sick all week so Norm grabbed the camera one afternoon and took the kids outside, and let them play with sidewalk chalk. Of course the child and artist in him had to get involved in the drawing as well....but here is one of the pictures he snagged for me to scrap.




3/13/08, Challenge: Scrap Girls.com - Using Jewels



My beautiful daughter, Breanna. Picture taken for her kindergarten graduation.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

awww! Look at my Squirtbert! I love his lil toothlessness!