Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Freebie Quote - Easter/Eggs in one basket Quote

I did three PNG's with the same quote, hope someone likes. tubes of basket, eggs, and rabbits were tubes I had from freebies off the web. If any of them belong to you please let me know and I will gladly give credit where credit is due. These quotes were prepared by me as a courtsey, created by : Priscilla's Creations.






When you download your file,it will not have my logo in the background. Please give credit where credit is due, leave a comment-here on the blog or on 4shared, and last but not least...it's for personal use only. If shared it for free, you should never make profit from my work. Please do not download and forward the graphic to other groups, but feel free to share the link to my blog so that others may enjoy the freebie as well. You of course are welcome to recolor as necessary to fit your personal layout.


Download Twin bunnies here
Download White Bunny Here
Download Brown Bunny here

No comments: