Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring...Sniffle

Yep, you guessed it....everyone else has been sick now it's my turn. This is the only part about Spring that I hate. I woke up Sunday morning stopped up, ok..take meds, feel better...then Monday morning it hits hard. Stopped up, and tired, and all that goes along with sinuses...no fever so I don't think it's a cold..but who knows, right?

Anywho....here it is Tuesday, and life goes on. I did do several scraps this weekend before I started feeling like crap, so here they are.

This was a digital rescrap of a paper scrap from Jordan's Baby Book. Scrap Girls Challenge:2nd week of March - National Bubbles Week, Strange but true...so here is a BUBBLE LAYOUT.

(click on picture for a better view)


This is my favorite four year old, who had a birthday (March 3rd) and we finally got to celebrate his birthday this past weekend. Isn't my adopted nephew adorable?

(click on picture for a better view)


I am so glad you enjoyed yourself! May the next year be full of surprises, dreams and hopes for you, Thing 2

(click on picture for a better view)


Of course since I did the two silly layouts last week, Jadan was like DO ONE FOR ME MOM...and wouldn't hush until I did a layout for him. Here are a few pictures snapped about a week ago of him outside helping daddy clean up the yard....lots of work, sitting in the wagon getting covered in leaves, huh? He loves spending time with his daddy, and it always does my heart good to watch Norm with the kids, I couldn't ask for better father to my children.

(click on picture for a better view)


As if one weren't enough, I ended up doing a second layout for him on Saturday. Scrap Girls Challenge: National Raising a Reader Week/Cat In The Hat Birthday, use red and white.

(click on picture for a better view) My result's


Scrap Girl Challenge: Do a layout on someone you haven't done a layout on before.

(click on picture for a better view)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute cute cute! You are the best scrapper!