Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday "Thing 2", I love you!



Playing with Breanna's Doll, I couldn't resist snapping this as I know your daddy would have a cow. Heehee, You will be a good daddy and make mommy a grandma one day!!






Happiest Birthday, My most favoritest little birthday guy in the world. So sorry Jordan is sick and I couldn't make it over today to give you big hugs from Aunt Cilla.

So hard to believe this time four years ago momma was calling me to let me know she was in labor, and I was able to be there when you came into the world. Where has the time gone?

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, when I talked to momma she told me about your bike and helmet...Can't wait to see pics.

We will see you Saturday for sure and will get Uncle Norm to make you a cake (I hope)....Surely everyone will be done with the ickies by then.

XXXOOO,

"Ella"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

<3 He says he loves you too. :)