Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter 2008

***CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER/BETTER VIEW***


These pictures were taken yesterday while we were dying eggs....a WHOLE bunch of eggs. We will be having egg salad and deviled eggs in the next day or so...LOL.

The kids had a blast, and wanted to dye every egg in the house.



Breanna and daddy dancing. I love the bottom picture of her feet on top of his. I hope Breanna will grow up to cherish these memories of her and her father, what a special relationship they have. I am so blessed to have him for a father to my children. I couldn't asked for a more devoted father to them.



Thest pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago. I was upstairs, Norm was at work, Breanna and Samuel hadn't got home yet from school. The boys were quiet, and that usually means they are up to something. I called them and no one said anything or came upstairs...uh oh....I went down to find them sleeping practically on top of one another on the couch...what a precious sight.

**On a side note, a Jadan funny: Tuesday Norm started his vacation, and was laying down as he has had a cold (again)..and I was upstairs in the office again...Jadan and the rest were downstairs. I have told them time and again about sitting on the back of the couch, and window sill. I hear the dogs bark, and figured Norm had woke up and went outside to get the mail, or empty the trash or something..anyhow, Jadan comes upstairs, with a bewildered look on his face. He was mumbling something about he didn't know what happen...one minute he was in the living room and the next outside. I was like "What?"....I had no clue what he was talking about. He said come here and I will show you....I walked down the stairs, and noticed that he had mulch on the back of his head....STRANGE!...He had fallen about three feet from my living room window, pushing the screen out, onto the flower/mulch bed under the window...and couldn't figure out how that happened. I made sure he was OK while upstairs, and couldn't do anything but laugh at him when I found out what had happened. It hurt his pride for about three seconds, until he found out he wasn't in trouble, then he was bragging to the rest that he fell out the window. I asked him was he going to play on the back of the couch again...to which I got a firm, "NO!"...guess he won't do that again.



This picture was taken by Breanna on March 13th. I was sick, Norm had duty, and the kids and I were cuddling on the couch watching TV until their bedtime. Jadan had just pulled his second top tooth, about five minutes before the picture was taken. There is another layout below of his request for the Easter bunny to bring him his two front teeth. (PS - they know who the Easter Bunny is.)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LMAO at Jadan. That boy loves to get into scrapes. Dennis the Menace, much? LOL!

Priscilla's Profile said...

Yeah he was showing off his missing two front teeth. LOL