Friday, March 28, 2008

Kings Dominion, what a RIDE!

Yesterday, we took the kids to King's Dominion, and they had a blast. We got up early, and althought I forgot to grab several things on the way out the door, we all had a great time, and fortunately I was the only one as usual that got sunburn. They were all worn out and blissfully cranky on the way home...thank heaven for aportable DVD player.

Here are just a few of the pictures I took. I am sure at some point I will post more, at a later time.



Challenge: ScapGirls.com, using this lace freebie.



I spent most of the day recovering from yesterday's outting, and haven't done much, so I hope to catch up on my challenges sometime next week, once the kids are back in school and Norm is back to work. In the meantime, I am going to enjoy spending the rest of my weekend with my family.

No comments: