Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Time, Marches on...

WOW here it is the fourth day of March and I haven't updated my blog yet. Things have been a wee be hectic the last couple of days, sometimes I have to think to make sure what day it is.

Jordan got sick Sunday night/Monday morning and I just haven't readjusted from it all yet. Sunday he got up with a 101 fever, then by evening, we finally got it to break...only to come back with a whopping 103.7 at two in the morning. He sounded just like he did when he had pneumonia, so I snatched him up and went to the ER. We (Jordan and I) were in the ER, until we walked back in the door at 5:15am. No pneumonia, no ear infection, not his appendix (since he was complaining of his stomach hurting)....I get him back home and said have you went potty lately? Jordan: that sounds like a good idea, *LIGHT COMES ON*, his stomach quits hurting..and he falls right asleep about 5:30.....I guess it was just seemingly a 24 hour stomach virus of some sort.

They have had stomach viruses in the past, but never with that high of a fever!!! Scared the thunder right out of me....SO, I get Norm out the door and on his way to class, the kids off to school, and we crash for a nap. I get up to get Jadan off the bus, fix them lunch, and everyone is ready to go outside and play. It was a beautiful day. I enjoyed the sun, and warmth. Breanna and Samuel finally got home and wanted to go out for awhile before doing homework. I snagged my camera, and my results follow.

Breanna and Samuel are getting to that age where they want to be independant, but still have that twin urge to stick together. Oxymoron? I tried to snap a few pictures of them but Breanna was like "Ewww I don't want to take pictures with my brother"....GIRLS!!! Anyhow, I did get one good picture of them before she freaked out. I found out later she had been eating something and wanted to brush her teeth...why couldn't she have said that to begin with, instead of EWWW....LOL

EDIT: I let Samuel look at the layout, and he read what is said about making anything happen and he looks at me and says "You mean if I wanted to I could turn my sister into a toad?" BOYS!!!!...UGH!



With Easter just around the corner, I figured I had better get last year's pictures scrapped. So here are our Easter 2007 pictures. Yay, I am slowly but surely getting caught up....at least I like to think I am...LOL



In my never ending quest to make myself scrap about me...here is a picture I dug up of my Girl Scout days. It's about twenty years old...but another little something, people may not realize about me. Yep, I was a brownie, then a junior scout. I had some good times in scouts, and earned many-many-many badges. One day I will get around to scanning some of them and making another layout. So here is another little peek into my childhood, enjoy.



Since it's March, I needed to toss out another of my pages from our calendar that I made for family for Christmas. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Mr. Samuel, usher's in March - Easter - and St Patricks Day!

No comments: