Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break is here!

*Click on the images for a larger view.

This picture was taken on Easter. Norm was pulling something out of the closet and the boys discovered our collection of cowboy hats. We had a little fun with the camera, more layouts to come. I have been busy today, starting to put my photography business in order, and have been busy but managed to get a few layouts done.



Challenge: ScrapGirls.com, Monday - The Sky is the Limit!
This picture was taken by my six year old (Jadan). A few weeks ago while outside he asked to take a picture, and this is what he came up with. It's amazing to look at the world from this angle, the eyes of a six year old, and to see the sky in the background as you look up to the one's who love you most. He did a wonderful job. He not only got both of us in the picture...but as the challenge says "The Sky Is The Limit."...I think I may have a budding photographer in the making.

The flowers in the layout, were from my husband. I am a lucky girl, he does little things like this occasionally...LOL.

No comments: