Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring fever/Silly boy

I have been scrapping again...lol, what else is new right? Today's Challenge at Scrap Girls was to scraplift (take a layout from another member and create something using their idea, colors, layout arrangement...the options are endless) so I chose one and this is what I come up with. (For the Scrap Girls that visit, all the linking information can be found in the details on Scrap Girls.)

Here is my silly boy, Jordan. This was a welcomed layout since, if you read below, he was sick a couple of days earlier this week. Kids bounce back from the ickies, and I was glad this time was somewhat an easy time. Later the day we got back from the ER, he was all better and we were discussing how silly he can be, he got his tickle box turned over and couldn't quit laughing for a while. I love the sound of my children's laughter, smiles, and giggles. He simply cracked me up.



Later in the afternoon when the rest of the kids got home from school, we went outside. I was grabbing the test strips out of the pool box to test the pool chemicals and Samuel found the strap that went around the throw for one of the chairs on the pool deck. I didn't think anything about it as I no longer use it. Norm had just got home from TAP Class and Samuel comes running upstairs and starts jumping around doing Kung Fu moves (guess he's watched too much Jackie Chan)...anyway I grabbed the camera...LOL, I love scrapping funny moments. Spring is in the air and he certainly has Spring fever. Here is my "Seriously Funny" child.

No comments: