Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Scrap Girls Panamoric View Challenge: I snapped this picture about a month or so ago. Norm has built us a new firepit, since the old one basically is falling apart since we used it so much last year. It was so nice and warm outside that evening. The kids had a blast jumping on the trampoline, playing on the swing fort, and riding their bikes. I was playing with my camera settings and this is what I came up with. Not bad, huh...I love this camera, it is one of the nicest gifts I have ever received.



Paint Swatch Challenge - Disney's Buzz Lightyear Paint Swatches After seeing the swatches they offered for the challenge (Greens and maroons,) I wanted something brighter... I went out on a limb here, and started searching the internet for paint swatches. I found this site(link above), which had an assortment of Disney Paints. I think I found the yellow (or at least a version of it)I want to use to paint the office as well....LOL. It needs a coat of bright and cheery.



Frame Challenge: This was a freebie, and we were challenged to use it in a layout. I went to down and used MANY different papers and embellishments.



On another note, this has been another of those upside down kind of weeks. Norm came home from work on Monday not feeling well. So after some rest, he still felt like CRAP, so off to the doctor he went. They seem to think he was getting a sinus infection, and popped him on antibiotics and a day off work, yesterday and today he seems much better....Thank Heavens, cuz I don't want it.

I got a note from Marcus, who is now in Kuwait, he seems to be doing really well and of course staying busy.

Bre & Sam went to the Virginia Symphony yesterday, to which Samuel informed me he slept through...such soothing music...LOL. Today they are venturing into the Virginia Living Museaum, so it should be a fun afternoon of hearing all the details
when they get home later.

It was good to finally chat with Adrienne this week, have missed you doll!

Tracy, I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and John. I know that baby girl is going to be so blessed...and please update me on what you find out. I know someone has a birthday coming up.....Hope you receive a wonderful birthday gift.

Thanks for dropping by and taking a peek....off, to do the mommy thing..Later folks.

No comments: