Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ohhh's & Ahhhh's THE CIRCUS!!!

What a fast week it has been since the kids were out of school for President's Day on Monday, then Jadan woke up with a sick tummy on Tuesday. Finally everyone was back to school on Wednesday, I thought I had a nice break coming, but Breanna called me in the afternoon, she needed a change of clothes after spilling something on them at lunch, of course when Samuel seen me they both wanted to come home...they only had an hour left of school so I was like OK fine...Thursday I had a doctor's appt, so the little guys stayed home since I wasn't sure if anyone would be here to take them off the bus, or if I would have to take them to the sitter's. In addition Samuel wasn't feeling well, I think it was more like playing hooky from school, but what's one day right? Then we all got geared up for field trips on Friday. Kindergarteners went to the CIRCUS, and Third Graders went to a "Play" at another school in our area to watch "Schoolhouse Rock". (How many of you remember that from 20something years ago?) I was kind of anxious going on the trip with the boys, considering the others were out on a field trip on the other end of the city...what if something happened? BUT I bit the bullet and went with the boys, since I went with the older two when they were in Pre-K to the Circus.

We had decent seats, and the boys had a blast. When I get a chance, I will post a video I got of all their ohhh's and ahhhh's...more like WOW, WOW, WOW....LOL...I love capturing their reactions on film. I took 1 GIG of pictures and video, WOW!!!

Well yesterday's challenge was to use 3 or 4....or MORE papers in a layout...I used EIGHT different papers, and elements (Thank you RaspberryRoadDesignz)! I couldn't have found this kit at a better time. I love how it turned out!

Photobucket

No comments: