Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Congratulations Breanna & Tales of the Mad Scrapper...

Well that's FOUR Layouts in twenty-four hours! Life is good.


Saturday was such a nice day, we had to get outside. Last weekend Norm built a new fire pit, and we cleaned up the back yard of all the boxes and the majority of the bulk from the corner of the yard, limbs, bags of leaves, and other stuff that needed to be taken care of. Plus we had to fix the fence where my little buddy had started exploring the ditch. Sunday Norm carried the kids to the park while I stayed at home and finished up some of the inside work that needed to be done. I sent my camera with him to get some pics of the children in the process and below are the results of "some" of the pictures.


First off CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Ms. Breanna. She made straight A's on her report card, we are so very proud of her. Changing schools has been a wonderful thing for them. They are all finally getting comfortable in their academic achievements. Breanna is also just elated, she found out her teacher is expecting a new addition to her family in July. Little Momma is in full swing, and the ring leader of putting her classmates in the "Be nice to the teacher." mode...LOL. Breanna had a blast at the park and here are a few of her pictures from her trip to the park.

**Click on the pictures for a larger/better view


Here is Mr. Samuel. He did very well on his report card as well, all A's and B's. He has been having quite a few headaches lately, so we got him scheduled to go to the eye doctor, and sure enough, we have another addition to the "I need glasses" club. With new glasses, it will be interesting to see what happens with his grades as well. He will get his glasses in about a week or so...I will update pictures when he gets them. He seems to be excited about getting glasses, so we will see how that goes. I couldn't resist scrapping this picture of my little man. He has hazel green eyes, and is starting to get freckles just like momma. Watch out girls....this little man is going to be a heart breaker.





On to Mr. Mischief, aka Mr. Jordan. Jordan did very well on his report card and is making wonderful progress in his reading and adjusting to the new school. We read on a daily basis, and Jordan is starting to sound out his words, and is picking up on a bunch of new words. He even occasionally can find books he can read all on his own. Jordan tends to be the quiet one of the bunch the majority of the time...and a little sneaky. He has a heart of gold though, and gives lots of hugs and kisses. He's a whiz on the computer and video games, even occasionally teaching the other children new things, that they didn't know. the look on his face in this layout says it all.





Mr. 10,000 questions...I mean Mr. Jadan, also did a superb job on his report card. My children are are amazing me with academics. It's amazing what a few simple changes can make in their success. Jadan is my little comedian. He comes up with some of the most off of the wall things sometimes. I believe it was his pleas to daddy to go to the park that awarded them the trip. Norm has a hard time saying no to his "mini me" when he turns on the charm. Jadan has so much fun at the park. They have rock climbing, swings, forts, and all kinds of things for kids to do over there.


This layout I did for him was a challenge for Scrap Girls from my friend Ang, I did another two page layout and this is what I came up with.




Page two

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great pics and tell the kids that I'm so very proud of them for their report cards!