Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF & a funny!

***REMEMBER, Click on the pictures for a larger view***

Well another week has flown by and here we are the first day of February.


I finally got my camera back and am finally a happy camper again.


Today the weather has been all over the place...freezing cold last night, Rainy this morning and up in the 70's, major winds, sheets of rain, calm then the sun came out.
Strange, Strange, Strange.


Here are a few layouts that I worked on this week:


The first one is of the boys and their first haircut. The boys were just over a year old. As tradition would have it...my stepdad and Norm took them to have their first hair cuts, like they did with Samuel.




The second layout is of me...yes me. I rarely do layouts of myself, so when I found this picture, I was thrilled to scrap it...it's one of my favorites, if it's possible to have a favorite...LOL. I was twelve years old, and living with my grandmother at the time as my parents were getting a divorce.





The third layout is my calendar layout for the month of February 2008, featuring my beautiful daughter.





On the funny note I have to include this note from Norm. (He's still figuring the whole blog thing out..LOL)


Note from Norm: My daughter should have been born blonde. I was reading a readers digest last night with my glasses on and she walks in and ask "Dad, what you doing?" Obviously I was trying to read an interesting article, and she was interrupting my train of thought. I responded, "Looking at the pictures since I can't read." She returns with "Daddy you need to get your contacts."


I just had to laugh.


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: