Friday, February 15, 2008

ONE HUNDRED LAYOUTS DONE, since 9/24/07

THANK YOU SCRAP GIRLS!!!

As of today, and the challenges from Scrap Girls, I have managed to complete ONE HUNDRED Layouts in just under five months. Am I addicted....YOU BET!!!, and I love the idea that my scrapped pages will be passed on for generations to come in our family. I have had a chance to get a couple of "re-scraps" done this week, and I am so proud of how they came out considering the photographs I used were scraplifted from paper scraps I had done previously.

Today's challenge was by Dianne(MomToCam), to either scrap what you, your children, or someone else wanted to be when they "Grow Up..." I chose Breanna since I have many pictures like this to rescrap of her. Here is my result.




Well I didn't sleep well for the last few days and I am exhausted...I think I am off to bed, and into Ambien land....will probably update again tomorrow when I finish 101!

Good Night All....

No comments: