Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Favorite outfits: Challenge done for ScrapGirls. This is my daughter in her first professional photo's. I still have her dress tucked away in her baby keepsake box. I changed the hue and saturation to take the colors down, but the dress is navy blue and cream. She had matching cream tights, and the shoes she was wearing are now bronzed on a picture frame, with this picture on top.

"THEN"



I finally convinced my little princess to cut her hair since spring and summer is coming. I just love the way she looks in a cute little bob cut. Her hair is so thick, like her father's, that she gets so hot in the summer.

This is also another challenge done for ScrapGirls, This one was to use some brown and blue color swatches they shared. This is what I come up with. I used a stained glass picture frame. The swatches, a few flood fills of colors from the picture, and a couple of gradients to fill in the edges.

"NOW"

No comments: